Saturday, April 12, 2008

blaaaagh

I am sick of apartment hunting.
I am am restless.
I am pacing.
I do not wish to go out.
I cannot bear to stay in.
I am sick of my own company and at a bit of a loss as to how to remedy that (shall i just ask myself, politely, respectfully, and in a non threatening manner to give me some space for a little "me time", away from me?).
I did not want my first entry to be a rant, and yet here it is....undeniably rant-ish.

eff!

and i have a sneaking suspicion that the retardedly happy good bliss high phase of a delicious crush is fizzling...and i so don't want it to, not yet...not so soon...

i want to smoke.
i do not want to smoke.

the apartment needs cleaning.
i do not want to clean.

i am annoyed
and annoying!

miffed,

and apathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment